Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture
NATURAL SKIN HEALTH
Uncover a beauty secret used by the Chinese for thousands of years. You can enhance your glowing and youthful look with this time-old medicine and reverse the aging process naturally.
Many variables contribute to the signs of aging including sun damage, smoking, stress, poor diet and lifestyle choices. The skin is the body’s largest organ and reflects the state of our internal health. It is the only organ we must take care of both inside and outside. In Chinese Medicine the state of your physical, mental and emotional health is reflected on the skin and face.
Facial rejuvenation acupuncture utilizes an ancient needling technique that is very close to the skin surface. The needling brings increased energy and blood circulation closer to the surface of the face. In addition, the production of collagen and elastic is enhanced. Nutrition, good skin practices and lifestyle are also evaluated and discussed.
If you want to look and feel rejuvenated while maintaining the true you, you are a good candidate for facial acupuncture.
BENEFITS OF FACIAL REJUVENATION ACUPUNCTURE
• Promotes blood and lymph circulation
• Hydrates the skin's external layers
• Helps exfoliation
• Increases nutrition to the skin's surface
• Allows healthy "breathing" of the skin
• Increases oxygen consumption of the skin's external layer
• Stimulates the production of elastin and collagen proteins
• Reduces and relaxes the tension in the nerves and muscles
SUCCESS OF ACUPUNCTURE & FACIAL REJUVENATION
A study published in the International Journal of Clinical Acupuncture reported that of the 300 participants who received facial acupuncture, 90% saw results after one course of treatment.
How long your look will last depends on a lot of your own lifestyle factors. If you are able to address other areas that may need attention, like nutrition, exercise and reducing stress, Cosmetic acupuncture is a safe alternative to restore your glowing skin.
- Improved fine lines and diminished effect on deeper wrinkles
- Moisturized, softer skin and more even skin tone, due to increased blood and lymph glands in the face.
- Improved muscle tone and firmer jaw line, as well as a reduction of jowls
- Reduction in puffiness due to improved metabolism
- Reduction or elimination of Rosacea and Acne
Reduction in the following have also been reported:
- Better sleep
- Diminished hot flashes
- Less depression
- Decrease in anxiety
- Less digestive complaints
Facial Acupuncture: $135 per session (75 minutes)